Make Delivery and Shipping Rates Clear
If shipping and handling requires an extra charge, list those rates for any options available, or mention that you offer free shipping on some or all products. (This should be on all your product and order pages as well.)
- Also be sure to include any extra charges that can come up as a result of a wrong or incomplete address, failure to adhere to customer obligations, or anything else that could impede the order.
- There are a lot of alluring statistics that claim free shipping will help increase sales. However, for many small and medium businesses, it’s simply not possible to pay for every customer’s shipping costs without it negatively impacting margins.
- In our view, free shipping is good – but in moderation. Here are some tips on how to make it work for SMB’s:
- Offer free shipping at a time when your best selling products are in season.If customers are in purchase mode, you’ll have a better chance of converting them as the free shipping offer will validate their purchase.
- Have customers spend a minimum amount before offering free shipping. This makes customers spend more than they intended, and helps you cover the cost of shipping.
- Don’t make your minimum qualifying purchase price too high. This could end up turning customers away. One way to determine your free shipping price is to figure out your average order value and increase by 10-15%.
Put a cap on your free shipping costs for certain destinations. Some places can be difficult to reach and expensive to ship to. Should a customer’s shipping cost go over your threshold, you can have them pay for the difference.
Only do free shipping for returns. This is a brilliant strategy, as the chances of returns are lower. It also helps build trust with your customer, as it gives them peace of mind that they do have the option to return if they need to.
Share how much your customer is saving at checkout. Customers love knowing that they got a good deal!
Our policy lasts 10 days after delivering the package. 10 days will be counted from the delivery date which will be provided by the delivery service providers.If 10 days have gone by since we deliver, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Also the return amount will only be credited in the WWW.SHORTLYBUY.COM account and can be used for next purchases. Any claims about returns or exchanges should be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of delivery and returns should be sent to the address provided by the WWW.SHORTLYBUY.COM. All the associated fees and charges ( return shipping, restoking) will be purchasers responsibility and WWW.SHORTLYBUY.COM will not pay for any of those charges.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
– Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
– Book with obvious signs of use
– CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
– Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery
Returns (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Connected and Wi-Fi devices
Please make sure that all data has been removed and the device is no longer linked to any cloud account or to any other device so that we may accept the return of this product. If you decide to return a phone or device with a carrier contract, you are responsible for canceling your service contract with the carrier, and for all carrier charges. Otherwise return or exchange will be denied.
To return your product, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer service representative will provide you the address for return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. the purchaser will receive a refund as WWW.SHORTLYBUY.COM account credit which can be used for next purchase.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Need Any Kind of help Please contact with Us